It’s been a couple of weeks, since I last posted. A few of you have sent me emails wondering if I am okay. And, honestly, I’m not quite sure how to answer that. I’ve been very busy lately, with some changes happening. And, I hate to admit it, but I have not done it with complete sobriety. I don’t really know where to take off on this post, so I’ll just give a snapshot of what’s going on:
- Offered a couple of new jobs. One I turned down and one I accepted. I don’t know that it will fulfill me from a professional standpoint, but it comes with a small increase in pay and offers me a better lifestyle. I’ll also get a chance of perspective in the industry I work.
- My relationship is still struggling and It fluctuates between an on-again, off again teeter-totter.
- I had plumbing problems in my house and I spent a few days trying to make repairs. I never feel comfortable about my lack of handyman abilities, but I do my best.
- My sobriety completely sucks. I have been drinking a few beers here and there over the past month. I went about 15 days and then drank a few, stopped a few days, then drank a few, then stopped, then drank, then stopped, etc., etc. Although, I’m currently on my third day without drinking anything, I’m questioning if I am an alcoholic again.
- I have been really trying to be more active. I started 22 days ago, doing a pushups, squats and lunges on a daily basis. I began with one of each, and added to it each day. Today, I’ll do 22 pushups, 22 lunges each leg and 22 squats. I know it’s not much, but I needed to do something physical for a routine.
I don’t really have anything to write about today, but I felt a small update was relevant.